Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Giveaway Ideas and rules.

Counter-Strike Section
«AS»Dov3

Giveaway Ideas and rules.

Post by «AS»Dov3 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:18 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN and fellow members. Do you like free stuff?, of course you do who doesn't. Well how would you like free CS:GO skins????
Well here I am with a huge idea to help you achieve that.

I want to start with a community wide give away. How do I join this give away you ask. Well its simple we will have a item up for grabs in a jackpot situation, anyone can enter and everyone will have equal chances
to win.

How do I enter you may be thinking well that is as easy as winning. For each item we will be giving away you will have to donate a item of a specific vaule (steam market value) for a entry. These will start low I.E. .03-.05 items.
"But market values change what will I do about that?" Ok well here is my solution to that, if you are worried about the value going under .03 screenshot it when you go to donate and that will be enough proof for the value.
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU DONATE SOMETHING OVER THE VALUE IT WILL NOT EFFECT YOU CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

Some items that are up for a give away might be pretty valuable that's not for a long time away but the entry cost will be higher.

A few rules
1. One entry per person.
2. Once you enter you are agreeing to "pay it forward" by that I mean you will have to donate another item for us to have as the jackpot give away.
3. you can use the item you just won as your donation to give away.
4. Once you win your skin you are free to do with it as you wish.
5. Skins to enter the contest and skins to be given as a reward must be sent to XXXX this
6. XXXX is a steam account owned by the admins

XXXX is a leadership account and can also be used as a middle man for trades with people you don't know or trust.

I hope to have these giveaways up and running in the very near future (within a week) so check back with us soon.

User avatar United States of America
«AS»Demonic

Re: Giveaway Ideas and rules.

Post by «AS»Demonic » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:26 am

im curious if you ever got this off the ground?

User avatar Greenland
«AS»Mandalor

Re: Giveaway Ideas and rules.

Post by «AS»Mandalor » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:26 pm

«AS»Demonic wrote:im curious if you ever got this off the ground?

:shock: :roll:
Errrrr
-Mandalor