Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Freeze on installing new maps until 2016

Bots ahoy
Canada
Hoggy

Freeze on installing new maps until 2016

Post by Hoggy » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:49 pm

HI,

I'm just being an ass and putting in text what I have already stated while on TS that we need a freeze on any new maps to the Custom Botacula server until after the new year. I would also like to see a complete list of the maps currently installed and a place where anything missing could be downloaded in my, or any other «AS» member's leisure. When I am there, TS and in game, I'd much rather just be playing the game and riding Sonor's ass about anything that might not quite be working properly just yet. It makes for a much more enjoyable night and I find laughing is therapeutic, especially when done at some poor SOB's expense....LOL

Hoggy

PS: That map list should be pinned, and when new maps are to be installed, a new list and a date they were installed with links. I think that's it.

User avatar Canada
«AS»Plague

Re: Freeze on installing new maps until 2016

Post by «AS»Plague » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Well when the time comes and when we fix up all the servers and the site then what i will do is let every one know what maps to get and not to get that's what i will do when the time come's :) i will post the map's here so yeah hope this will help... :?